- Works in public or private channels.
- The ticket in Zendesk will have the timestamp of the Slack message.
- If the original message has a thread, each threaded message will post to Zendesk as a response.
- The requester of the ticket is set to be the email of the person who sent the original message.
Manage Customers in Slack with BubbleIQ
Create high touch relationships in private Slack channels while ensuring questions and bugs are tracked in Zendesk. Get important metrics about response time, resolution rate, and more from Zendesk.
Turn messages into tickets
Invite the bot into a channel. Mark any message with a :key: emojii to turn it into a ticket. Customers can also use /support or !support to create a ticket instantly.
Responses post 2-ways between Zendesk and Slack
Agents can answer tickets from the Zendesk interface, customers can see responses and answer from Slack.
- Responses are organized in the Slack thread.
- Customers are notified about new responses to the thread in Slack.
- Ticket color updates in Slack based on status in Zendesk.
End users can search for tickets from Slack
Let your customers see the status of tickets inside Slack.
- Search by status or keywords.
- Click any ticket to see the full history.
- Colors quickly show the status of tickets.