- Workflow can fire based on status, assignee, or any custom set of conditions
- All the comments on the Case post to the Slack thread so everyone has full context
- Coworkers can quickly post a comment or chatter message from Slack, as well as view and edit fields.
Send Salesforce Cases into Slack
Customize a Salesforce Service Cloud workflow and map it to a Slack Channel
Responses post 2-ways between Service Cloud and Slack
Agents can answer cases from the Service Cloud interface, Slack users can see responses and answer from Slack.
- Responses are organized in the Slack thread.
- Slack users are notified about new responses to the thread.
- Ticket color updates in Slack based on status in Service Cloud.
Turn messages into cases
Invite the bot into a channel. Mark any message with a :key: emojii to turn it into a case. Slack users also use /support to create a ticket instantly.
- Works in public or private channels.
- If the original message has a thread, each threaded message will post to the Case.
- The requester of the case is set to be the email of the person who sent the original Slack message.